Among Us is an indie game created by InnerSloth Studio. The game is available for Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, and Windows. Among Us is a multiplayer social deduction video game. The aim of the game is to unmask the imposters and to complete various tasks.
In Among Us, you are the crew of a spaceship which is invaded by impostors. You need to figure out who these impostors are and kill them, but they need to kill you. There are no random bystanders, so it's basically like Mafia, only in space.
In Among Us, players are divided into two teams: the crew and the imposters. In the game, crew members are trying to complete various tasks, while imposters are trying to fool them and eliminate them, without being caught.
- In the game, you can do a few tasks. You can talk to other players, get weapons, look at the map, look at the spacecraft’s status, find a space suit, etc.
- If you are a crew member, you should suspect every player, because there are some imposters among you.
- If you are an imposter, you should do some tasks as well and pretend to be a crew member, and when some crew members are alone, you should eliminate them.
- Also, every player has a secret identity, so it’s not easy to figure out who is telling the truth.
The graphics are very generic. The game is made in a cartoon style, and this does not affect the gameplay.
Among Us has minimal graphics. It looks like a game from the mid-2000s. The 2D format with its cartoony aesthetic has some indie game charm.
- All graphics are 2D, except for some interactive objects, for example, the space suits, which look like they're 3D.
- The animations are minimal, too: crew members will walk on different surfaces and the sound of their footsteps will change accordingly.
- The graphics are not spectacular, but the simplicity of the game has its own charm.
- The graphics and the animation correspond with the sound. You can hear a variety of beeps or boops while interacting with different stations. The sound of your footsteps will change when you walk on different surfaces.
The game is very addicting. You can play this game for days and not get bored.
The controls of Among Us are quite simple. One tap is to interact with an object, two taps are to activate it. It is extremely easy to get used to it. You don't need any special skills to play the game at all. All you need is to click on some buttons and to think critically.
The game is very addictive. The graphics are very generic. It's a great game for killing time.
- You can play from anywhere
- Interactive and immersive gameplay
- It’s fun to play with your friends
- There are tons of different items and maps to play
- There is a mode with voice chat
- The developers are constantly improving the game
- There are no ads
- There are lot of cheaters
- Limited customization options
- It's boring to play the same game with the same players
- It's difficult to tell who is lying and who is telling the truth