PUBG Mobile Review
It was released in late 2017 and is currently available on iOS and Android devices. The game is free to play, with in-app purchases available. PUBG MOBILE is the mobile version of the popular game Player Unknown’s Battle Ground. The game is developed by Tencent Games and is currently available for Android and iOS devices. It was released at the end of March 2018.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile is a third-person shooter game. Players are dropped into an island and must use weapons to kill other players in order to become the last man standing. Unlike the original game, there are no vehicles. The game is played on a much smaller map, with a more restricted play area. The game is not played in rounds, but instead the game ends when there is a single player left. PUBG MOBILE is a free-to-play title, where the player is dropped into a battle area from a plane. You will need to scavenge for items to stay alive and find weapons to fight off your opponents. As the game is played from a third person perspective, you cannot see the player’s character or their own player model on-screen.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile has more realistic graphics than its original counterpart. The game also has a more expansive map, which means that the graphics are more detailed. The game also has more realistic sound effects. The graphics are decent. The game has a setting to automatically adjust to the user’s device. Though the graphics are not on par with PC, Xbox, or PS4, the game is still enjoyable and has a fun factor to it.
Information about replayability of PUBG MOBILE
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile can be played out of order. The game does not have rounds and instead there are other variations of the game, such as the Battle Royale and Custom games.
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile is free to play, with in-app purchases available;
- The game has many different variations of gameplay;
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile has more realistic graphics than its original counterpart;
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile is currently only available on iOS and Android devices;
- The game is played on a much smaller map, with a more restricted play area;
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile does not have rounds;