Garena Free Fire: Kalahari
Garena Free Fire: Kalahari
Garena Free Fire: Kalahari is a new FPS game from Garena. It is a game specifically for mobile devices and is available free on both iOS and Android. The game is in a similar format to the very popular and successful PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. It is a last man standing game and you are thrown into a map with 99 other players. The map is huge and consists of different areas such as desert, fishing villages, small towns, and the Kalahari desert. You have to find weapons and use vehicles to travel around the map. In order to get weapons and vehicles, you must have keys. Keys are found in loot crates that are found in different locations around the map or can be bought through an in-game currency called gems. You can spend gems on crates as well.
The game has different modes, such as Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Heist, Bounty, and Zombie Mode. In Zombie Mode, you and your team must survive against endless hordes of zombies for as long as possible. In Deathmatch, you and your team must eliminate all opponents. In Heist, one team must crack a safe and steal its contents while the other defends it. In Bounty, each player has a bounty on their head and the team that kills them gets the bounty. In Team Deathmatch, players must eliminate players on the opposing teams.
In the game, you can choose to play as either Outlander, Soldier, or a Professional. There are 3 classes in Free Fire:
- Outlander is class for players who want to enjoy the game casually. They can run and jump freely. Their weapon is the M16 Assault Rifle. They can use the M16 Assault Rifle for long or short distance attacks. Their special ability is the Jump Shot. It can increase the range of the shot.
- Soldier is a combat class. They can be agile and they have a fast reload speed. Their weapon is the M4A1 Assault Rifle. They can use the M4A1 Assault Rifle for long or short distance attacks. Their special ability is the Aim Shot. It can increase the accuracy of the shot.
- Professional is a stealth class that can use their surroundings to their advantage. Their weapon is the M870 Shotgun. It can be used for long or short distance attacks. Their special ability is the Deadeye Shot. The shot has a wide range and can be used to eliminate enemies at a distance.
Garena Free Fire: Kalahari graphics are really good, it has a cartoonish feel to it. The game graphics are stunning. The app is also very optimized and runs very smoothly. I have played both the game and the app. I played the game on Facebook and I play the app on my Android device.
Garena Free Fire: Kalahari replayability is actually quite high. It's easy to start up a game, and even easier to start up a second game. This is because each game is quick, and the variety of modes means that you don't get bored of playing the same mode over and over.
Overall, Garena Free Fire: Kalahari is a game that I would recommend to anyone that wants to play a mobile FPS that will keep you entertained for hours. The variety of characters and maps will keep you hooked on the game for a long time.
- Variety of game modes
- Playable on smartphones and pc
- Simple User Interface.
- You can't chat with friends.